Sunday, February 21, 2010

Owen's masterpiece!

Owen is always drawing and coloring on his magnadoodle. Usually he draws cars, lots and lots of cars. Sometimes he draws people, usually just their face with the arms and legs coming out of the face. But today Owen told me he was drawing something "special" and he would show it to me when it was done. He worked and worked and I was curious to see what kind of car he was drawing. But, it wasn't a car... it was a boat. And Owen was standing on the boat ... and he had a body. And the arms and legs came out of the body, not his head! And there was a sun and water and dolphins. WOW! A real landscape. Such a milestone. And I love that I thought to grab my camera to memorialize Owen's first masterpiece ...

2 comments:

Chef2Monsters said...

I like it! Impressive details. Looks like you have a Picasso in the making :)

Unknown said...

I always liked the alien creatures with the arms and legs out of their heads, but this is such a big boy picture. So glad you took a picture!